How to Be Prepared
Whether you are giving the interview or attending the interview, these are ten questions you should expect to either ask or be asked. Take some time think about when kind of answers you would like to hear or prepare your answers in advance so you are ready!
1. Tell me about yourself.
2. Why should we hire you?
3. What is your greatest strength?
4. What is your greatest weakness?
5. Why do you want to leave (or have left) your current job?
6. What are your salary expectations?
7. Why do you want this job?
8. How do you handle stress and pressure?
9. Describe a difficult work situation or project and how you overcame it.
10. What are your goals for the future?