Should your offer your employees career development
When you hire someone, you are investing in them. You are paying them monthly so that their work will generate income for the company and help to grow your vision. That is why career development is so important. Here are several resources to help you embrace career development in your company.
1. Create career path information available to all employees
2. Take time to create employee guides and resources
3. Create competency tool assessments for all employees
4. Offer your employees individual goal and personal development plans
5. Create a learning resources catalog available to all employees
6. Offer training workshops and sessions available to all employees and specialized training for each department.